Monday, December 4, 2017

Day 34 Value of Selflessness


Day 34

Value : Selflessness

"Selflessness brings happiness."

Contemplation

Selfishness is always accompanied by a desire, and because of this desire there can never be satisfaction.  We always want something more.  Someone who cannot overcome his or her own desires will never become a giver.  If we lack the ability to share resources for others' benefit, we can never be happy.

Application

When I am selfless I have respect for my own ablities, and I am able to use them for the benefit of others. Because I have the satisfaction of using my talents,  I am not looking for others to appreciate me.  I become a giver instead of a taker, which brings me happiness and good wishes from others.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment