Friday, December 1, 2017

Day 31 Value of Self-Respect


Day 31

Value : Self-Respect

"To transform the ordinary into something special is to be truly fortunate."

Contemplation

Fortune is usually perceived as having a chance to be in a special place or to do special things.  Life reveals that we cannot always be in such a position nor do we always get the chance to do special things.  At such times we may consider ourseleves less fortunate

Application

When I respect myself and acknowledge the strengths and talents that make me unique, I connect with my inner self.  I realize I have the power within me to make everything I do - even the most ordinary act - special.  Then I become truly fortunate.

Credit : 365 days of wisdom (Dadi Janki)
Daily messages to inspire you through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment